On Monday, July 15, I’ll present my foundational LinkedIn class, LinkedIn for Professional Development and Personal Growth, at IPFW. The course is designed to help participants understand how to use LinkedIn effectively, make the most of its features, and promote their expertise to an audience specifically focused on business content and opportunities. Here are a few course highlights
- Why LinkedIn?: an overview of its benefits and capabilities
- Features: how to make the most of LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Mobile: how to stay connected on the go
- Growing and working your network: using LinkedIn to build relationships
- LinkedIn company profile: promote your business to your network–and beyond
If you’re interested in signing up, please do so soon by clicking here. I hope to see you there!
LinkedIn for Professional Development and Personal Growth
Monday, July 15, 6 – 9 p.m.