On Tuesday, March 5, I’ll be presenting “LinkedIn for Nonprofits: How to Connect With Current & Future Advocates & Donors” from 6 – 8 p.m. at Indiana Data Center. The session will focus on how to improve the relationships every nonprofit organization depends upon: with board members, committee members, donors, and other advocates. You’ll leave with a thorough understanding of where LinkedIn can fit into your communication and marketing strategy, even if your organization has limited dollars and time to spend on social media.
The agenda will include these topics:
- Using Linkedin to tell your organization’s story
- Using Linkedin to improve your existing relationships
- Using Linkedin to build new relationships
- Tools & groups especially relevant to nonprofits
- Putting what you’ve learned about Linkedin into action
- Resources for learning more
- Q & A
Registration is just $45 per person. Click here sign up.