This week on The LinkedInstitute, we’ll take an in-depth look at the changes LinkedIn is making (or has made, for some of us) to our profiles. Here’s what to expect:
- Monday: What’s new with you? What will others see in your summary?
- Tuesday: What’s new with your activity? Why is the new profile more current and dynamic than ever before?
- Wednesday: What’s new with your background? How have your experience and other profile elements changed?
- Thursday: What’s new with your connections? What will you see regarding those to whom you’re connected?
- Friday: What’s new with insights? What can you learn about your network and your activity?
As always, questions are welcome. If there’s anything you’d like me to address specifically, drop a comment below or follow along this week and add your thoughts later.
LinkedIn is rolling out the changes to profiles in waves. Some users got the new profile a couple weeks ago; others got it last week. To sign up for the new profile, go here.